Sunday, March 14, 2021

doing

 

Image source


I find giving or receiving constructive feedback a bit daunting. However,  Thursday’s session has been especially useful  by  watching how Shaun provided feedback it gave me a better idea of how I should approach my feedback for others.  Including highlighted notes on a copy of my peers document seemed effective in explaining where improvements could be made.

 After looking at how other people approached their writing it gave me a better understanding of how I can pick apart my own to improve on it. The feedback I have received by my peers has also been useful as two pair of eyes beats one. I was given pointers on how I needed to clarify and expand on my initial theme of Student’s attitudes towards serious games.  Initially, I had some information on student’s attitudes to learning in general so I have included more content from my annotated bibliographies to make it relevant to the original theme.  Another useful suggestion was to look for statistics that back up some of the points I have made in adolescent and educators views on serious games. However, there were none mentioned in the original articles. They are likely found in citations of those articles, so I will need to sift through them to look for backed statistics.

Link to the Paragraphs can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing

  We are nearing the end of this semester and the book we’ve been working throughout the semester is in its final editing stages. This week,...