Sunday, March 7, 2021

Doing


 

I missed the blog post on the reading task last week so I included the themes of my annotated bibliography  alongside this week’s reading tasks. When codifying themes for the annotated bibliography I took on a slightly different approach. I uploaded the document in Miro, where I could see and edit the pages next to each other. I used color codes to highlight the different concepts and ideas. The coloured post-its then held the theme names: 

  • ·         Challenges of Serious Games
  • ·         Benefits of Serious Games
  • ·         Overcoming Challenges of Serious Games
  • ·    Interdisciplinary Cooperation to Improve Quality  of Serious Games.

Including the definition of serious games may be a theme that I need to include in the future. Next to the themes I summarized the points and ideas from the annotated bibliography and grouped them in sub-themes.  This helped me have a better idea of what I was going to write about in the paragraphs. The lecture on Thursday has been really helpful to prepare use for the actual writing for the paper. The practice run on the 5 sentence structure was useful and gave me a clear idea of how to structure the paragraphs. Whether I was successful with that is a different story, but I’m quite satisfied for a first draft and I’m hoping that I’m going the right direction.

Link to Themes can be found HERE.

Link to the Paragraphs can be found HERE.

 

The themes for my annotated bibliography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Doing

  We are nearing the end of this semester and the book we’ve been working throughout the semester is in its final editing stages. This week,...